Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesdays are for craziness...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Wednesdays are a little bit of a whirlwind kind of day around here. I have some ladies over for prayer in the morning and we have small group in the evening. I usually also try to pack something in between as well... because I am crazy like that. But, today I didn't. So, we are going to go pick up some dog food and then spend a quiet afternoon at home. I think this mama needs it! 

What is your craziest day of the week?

2 comments:

  1. Love that face... such a handsome little man! Is it terrible that I can't choose which day of the week is craziest? I need to get better at Sabbath rest. Happy Wednesday, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! I agree on needing to improve on Sabbath rest! After yesterday's post on a crazy day today has turned out even crazier! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete