Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun weekend... sleepy mom!

The R's had a fun weekend. We went to Greensburg, IN to my nephew Blake's birthday party. We had a blast! But, all the traveling + kids not sleeping well has left me tired! We have a busy week this week. Friend2Friend starts this week! Woo hoo! Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks and our weekend!
Just love my girl! She is SO spunky!

Seriously? Don't you want to just kiss her until she cries? No? Well, sometimes I do on accident!

My little man looking just a touh sraggly (we got a haircut today that I need to get a picture of)

Max at the Magic House. He LOVED this part of the Curious George exhibit and cried for about 15 minutes wehen we had to move on so other kids could play too!

Max and Blake wearing their masks at Blake's Monster's vs. Alien's party!


Myles and Max... melts my heart!!

Sophie giving big grins to her favorite person in the world right now, Daddy

Max fell asleep at the party since he has woken up at 4:30am!


Have a great week! I know I plan to!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great time! chloe is all about daddy right now too. it's great because it gives me a break!

    ReplyDelete