Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yay for baby girls!

This weekend I got to throw a little brunch "sprinkle" for one of my nearest and dearest girlfriends, Jenn. Jenn is a mamma to two boys and baby number three is going to be a girl! So, heaven knows I had to bring the pink to our little celebration. Here are some pictures from our event. Unfortunately, once the guests arrived we had way too much fun chit-chatting and I only took one picture of Jenn opening presents and didn't get any pictures of all of our other beautiful guests.








On the menu was breakfast pizza, chocolate chip scones and blueberry scones, fruit salad, hashbrown  potatoes, and pink doughnuts (from Heaven Scent bakery... yum).

Now we just have to wait for Hannah to get here... Hannah, might I suggest a Valentine's Day birthday? Some very cool people {me} have birthdays on that day... I am just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment