Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Weekend 2014

Oh how I miss coming and blogging in this little space. I honestly really just enjoy writing, and blogging is by far my favorite way to do it. Unfortunately, it just hasn't felt like there is time lately. While summer seems to have fewer planned activities, for us, summer is always a little busier! My mom is off of school in the summer so we end up spending a lot of time with her and then when you add in swimming, the Muny, field trips, visiting family.... well, blogging just hasn't fit in. But, since I enjoy it, I do want to try to make more time for it.

We just got back yesterday from visiting my sister in Kansas City. She and her husband had their first baby on July 1st. His name is Cooper and we are totally in love. We were so blessed by getting to go spend some time with them and snuggle on him. It was also fun that it happened to be the 4th of July so we got to celebrate with them and my parents.

Here are a few pics from our trip (not in order!)






We had a nice time (even if a certain 1 year old barely slept the entire trip) and loved getting to snuggle on our new nephew!

1 comment: