Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love & War

I haven't blogged lately but I have certainly thought about it. I almost always have something on my mind to say! My husband thinks I am very opinionated. I'm not sure :-)

Anyway, I don't really have anything to say.

I would like to give a shout out though to my favorite new book and the absolute best marriage book I have EVER read and I have read LOTS of them! I am pretty passionate about my marriage being the absolute best it can be so I read several marriage books a year in my efforts to pursue that. I plan on being the same way when I have been married for 60 years. I believe that you can always be working towards improvement in every area of your life and should never "settle".

But, anyway, the book I am reading is "Love and War: Finding the Marriage You Have Always Dreamed Of" by John and Stasi Eldredge It is phenomenal! It is totally different from any marriage book I have ever read. I love "The 5 Love Languages", "His Needs, Her Needs", "The Sacred Marriage", etc. But this book is truly in a league of its own and I only wish I had read it sooner!
If you are married read this book as soon as you get a chance! I can't put it down!

I hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment