Monday, July 18, 2011

Back in business...

Thank goodness! Our internet has been out for the past few days and it was awful! I guess I might be a little too addicted! I couldn't even cook some of the meals I had planned because I look up all my recipes online! And of course I had to abandon my dear sweet blog! :(

We have had a pretty good weekend and are gearing up for a very busy week! This will be Max's first year to get to go to VBS and Nick and I our volunteering! So, every night from 5-8:30 this week we will be at the church for VBS. They have childcare for Jack and Sophie so our whole family will be busy! We haven't been a part of VBS at Element Church before so we are very excited! But, I plan on keeping our days very low key since our evenings will be so crazy!

Our weekend was actually pretty laid back. Friday night Nick and I got to have a little date night. We went to dinner at a super yummy italian place in Chesterfield (Babbos Spageteria for you local peeps) and then did some shopping/wandering around. We acutally ended up doing some birthday shopping for the kiddos which sort of defeats date night but we had a great time and got to shop together so I think it was fun!

Saturday we hung around home most of the day. I went over to my Grandma's for a little while with my mom and then we went to church Saturday night. Sunday Nick was feeling a little under the weather so we spent most of the day just playing and hanging out around the house. I was also able to get some housework done.

I hope you all had a good weekend and are gearing up for a great week! I can't believe it is already the end of July! Summer will be over before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment