Monday, November 29, 2010

Bullet Points: Monday

  • I have been up since 4:20 this morning and am still managing to feel pretty good! It was actually a fun/productive morning. I took care of Jack, worked out, showered, made breakfast for my honey, had some quiet time, etc. ALL before my kiddos woke up!
  • Max and Sophie had Mom's Day Out today, good for all involved!
  • I put up a few more Chrismtas decorations and am loving the way our house is looking!
  • I got to go to lunch with my mom, dad, and sister today! Just like old times! I love my family!
  • The calendar has filled up fast these past couple of days with the weeks leading up to Christmas! Why is the "season of peace" so busy??
  • I am reading the book of Job right now during my quiet time and honestly I am struggling to get through it!
  • It is a cold, rainy day here so I think we will be having breakfast for dinner!
  • Not much on the agenda the rest of the week and I am very happy about that
Hope everyone else is having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment