Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I think Max is on the mend! Praise Jesus! Nick took him to the doctor yesterday and our fabulous doctor said he has a sinus infection on top of his reactive airway disease (which I looked up and is basically every sickness going straight to his lungs). So, he is now on day two of antibiotics. Last night he actually slept through the night which was awesome! Unfortunatly, little Jack was stuffy last night so he was up a good part of the night needing to be held upright. Poor baby! Oh well, I will sleep someday. I really do cherish those night time snuggles when the rest of the house is quiet.

I think we are going to have a lounge around the house/Mommy gets lots of cleaning done kind of day here at our house. It is NEEDED!

Oh, and this morning I made my friend Stephanie's recipe for a "Dutch Baby" which is kind of like a fluffy/eggy pancake! She served me one with lemon juice and powdered sugar which was DIVINE! I am still dreaming about it actually... But, I served mine with syrup this morning because we didn't have any lemons and it was certainly nothing to sneeze at.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment