I LOVE Thanksgiving so much! I have been posting what I am thankful for on Facebook everyday this month. It has been fun and a good practice to look for the joy in each day. I saw on a friend's blog that she listed 100 things she is thankful for! I was impressed! I could definitly think of 100 things! But, for times sake, I think I will list 15 things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving!
1. Jesus. He saved me and has blessed me when I didn't deserve any of it! Everything on this list is because of Him!
2. My husband. This Thanksgiving our marriage is stronger than it has ever been. Nick loves me sacraficially and I could not have asked for a better husband, best friend, and partner to raise a family with!
7. Our church. It took us a long time to find a church home here but now that we have we really feel at home! We are so blessed to be making new friends, learning, and worshipping in a place we love.
8. Living close to family. I can't say it enough but it is awesome! My kids get to see their grandparents at least once a week. They have amazing relationships with their grandparents, great grandma, and aunt and soon to be uncle and my extended family. Plus, free babysitting never hurt anyone either!
9. My sister moving to St. Louis this year. It is not only awesome to have our whole family living in the same area but getting to hang out and be friends with my sister is just awesome. And her fiance is pretty awesome too! We love getting together for dinners and game nights! And our kids love it too of course!
10. Our new friends here. Making friends was one of the absolute hardest parts about moving here and it took a long time. I now have some amazing girlfriends that I love and have so much in common with. I love living life with them and they have taught me so much since I have been here! What an answer to prayer they are!
11. Our friends from Springfield. Even though we aren't geographically close I love that I can still count on them and that they are still basically a part of our family! I love that we pick up where we left off whenever we see each other.
12. Friends from highschool. I love that I get to stay in touch with friends from high school because of the phone and of course Facebook! I also love getting to see people I knew in high school as mommys now! It really is a sort of sorority that just brings us all together.
13. Getting to stay at home full time. I feel beyond blessed that I get to stay at home with my kids and don't have to try to juggle a job too. I love that my husband encourages me to stay at home and doesn't want me to ever work unless I want to.
15. Coffee. Yep, can't leave that one out! I love it and it makes me happy everyday!
Under Grace Photography)