Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recap!

I thought it would be fun to do a little recap of 2010! What a crazy/fun year! I can't believe how different our life looks at the end of every year! So! Without further ado...



January: We brought in the New Year with a trip to Springfield and Mountain Grove to visit Nick's family and welcome 2010 with our dear Springfield friends, The Jordan's and the Jenkins'. We also made a trip at the end of January to visit Nick's sister and celebrate our nephew Blake's birthday.

February: Gotta love February! I got to start off the month with a fun girl's weekend celebrating my friend Christina's birthday! We also of course celebrated my birthday! And of course enjoyed playing in the snow and time with family and friends.

March: Sophie got her new pink room in March! I had a few chances to get out with some girls for girl's nights! The kids and I got to go to the zoo on a warm day and the fun of being a little R continued!

April: April was a GREAT month! We had our big ultrasound and found out that our newest little R was going to be a boy!! We were beyond thrilled! We also celebrated Easter, Nick's birthday and spent time with friends. 

May: Playdates, Mom's Day Out, and all that fun continued! Nick and I got to go to a Cardinal's game and sit in the Centene box. Nick and I also got to go see Young Frankenstein at the Fox! My sister graduated from college (which we had to miss because I was sick, boo!) and we celebrated Mother's Day!

June: The fun continued! We tried to squeeze in as much as possible before going into "baby mode". I got a "day off" courtesy of my mom taking the kids for the day, we went to the Chris Tomlin and Toby Mac concert, saw Wicked at the Fox, and I got to go to the Beth Moore conference with some friends!

July: More time with friends! Emily and Simon had their birthdays! My sister and I went and saw Cats at the Muny! My wonderful girlfriends threw me a "Sprinkle" to get ready for Jack and my freind Christina suprised me with a visit and a day of shopping and talking!

August: Jack barely waited until August before making his grand enterance! He was 10 days early and pure perfection! We also got to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (4 days after having our 3rd baby!!) and our sweet Sophie's 2nd birthday! August is a BIG deal around our house!  

September: We adjusted to being  a family of 5! Got back into Friend2Friend, and we got to intoduce our precious new son to more of our family members!

October: Our sweet Max turned 4! We made a quick trip down to Mountain Grove so that Jack could meet his great grandparents. We also celebrated Halloween with 2 dinosaurs and a monkey!!

November: The playdates continued! We celebrated Thanksgiving with our dear friends, the Yevoli family, and we started getting ready for Christmas!

December: Was packed of course! We got to go to the Josh Wilson concert with our fabulous friends, The Luitjohans, I co-hosted a table for the Ladies' Dessert Gala at church, we went to a holiday coctail party at Nick's boss' home, celebrated Christmas with the Moore family, had a cookie baking day with my mom, went to Christmas Eve service at church and celebrated Chistmas Eve and Christmas day with my wonderful family. And of course... had playdates!! And tonight we will ring in the new year with our freinds The Scott's!

It was a wonderful year and I am eager to see what God has in store for all of us crazy R's. I am beyind thankful for the amazing opportunities God has blessed us with in 2010 and Nick and I absolutely give Him the glory for it all. Thank you for reading "Life With the Little R's" in 2010. See you next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment