Thursday, April 12, 2012

Speaking

Hello Friends!
Sorry I have been blog absent this week. I have actually been asked to speak at a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) event in Effingham, IL this weekend. Actually, speaking stresses me out. I feel so unequipped! But, my wonderful friend Elizabeth asked me and I would do just about anything for her! So, most of my mental energy has been spent preparing stressing about that! If you think of it, please pray for me on Saturday!

Thank you! See you next week with some real blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to do GREAT!! :):) I am SO proud of you!!! :) I always get stressed when taking on a speaking engagement, but REMEMBER, it isn't about YOU, it is what GOD wants to speak THROUGH YOU!!!! :) And, because of your trust and faithfulness in Him... you have SO many wonderful ideas, thoughts and words of encouragement to share!!! :) I will look forward to hearing ALL About it!! :)Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete