Monday, April 16, 2012

{Thank you}

Thank you so much for all of you that prayed for me Saturday morning. I felt them for sure. I think my speaking engagement with the Effingham MOPS group went pretty well. You know how it is... I felt like I was terrible but all of my feedback was positive... but then people aren't likely to come up and say, "wow, that was just not good at all..." Ha! But seriously, I couldn't have been blessed with a nicer group of ladies to speak with!

I also got a few questions on my last blog post on our new family consequences chart. If you are interested please shoot me an e-mail and I would be happy to e-mail you the Word document that you can edit to fit your own family. E-mail me at KatieLRamsey(at)gmail(dotcom).

I will be back later this week with a post on my sister and my new hobby: {freezer cooking} and a post on modesty. Have a blessed Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment