Monday, May 13, 2013

The Middles

I tend to refer to my kids in "groups!" There are the "big kids" (Max, Sophie, and sometimes Jack), the "little kids" (Jack and Sam), "the boys" (Jack, Sam, and Max) and then we have "the middles" (Sophie and Jack). The groups are always changing (and will depending on if we ever have more kiddos)! But, it is kind of cute to buddy them up!
Photo: The middles.

Photo: I don't know what has gotten into these two today... but I will enjoy it while it lasts!
Lately these two have really started to be little friends. I think this is the age Sophie was when she and Max started really playing together too. I think until kiddos are close to 3 they are just hard to play with! It is neat to see Sophie and Jack start to really bond. She is so bossy with him but he eats it up.

I think one of the really neat things about having a bigger family is watching the different relationships and dynamics among the kiddos. It is so fun to see them start to really love and care about each other. A few weeks ago Sophie went home with a friend after church and Max and Jack were totally devastated. When Jack saw her get in her friends car he started crying, "I can not like Sissy getting in that car!" It is precious.

I am just so excited to see our kid's relationships with each other change (and hopefully grow!) overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment