Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top 5 Reasons It's Tough Being Dave Ramsey's Kid - Parents and Teachers - daveramsey.com

Top 5 Reasons It's Tough Being Dave Ramsey's Kid - Parents and Teachers - daveramsey.com

I thought this post was too cute! It made me excited about teaching our children the RIGHT way to handle money!

The last few weeks we have caught a little opposition from a few people after our car was totaled. Some people think it is really silly that we are going to buy a "cheap" car with cash to replace our old one instead of taking out a loan to buy something more "reliable". Maybe a few years ago I would have said the same thing. But, a car is just something to get you from point A to point B and as long as it is safe and not going to require putting a ton of money into it I am happy about it! Having no car debt frees our family up so much and I do not want to go back there! There really is so much peace in not having debts to pay off every month. Now if we can get our house paid off we will know what true financial freedom is! I am so grateful for God's lessons in the Bible about money and I am grateful for Dave Ramsey's plan using God's principles and helping people experience financial peace! I pray that my children will grow up not knowing any different!

No comments:

Post a Comment