Friday, January 20, 2012

I love Fridays... Fridays are my favorite

Catch the Elf reference? I replaced "Smiling is my favorite" with "Fridays are my favorite". Haha. Get it? Okay... moving on...
I really do love Fridays. I had a little playdate this morning with a dino theme. And guess what? I didn't take a single picture? That is just not like me! But, it happened. Thankfully, I saw Jenn with her camera a few times so I will point you her direction if she posts any!
I did take some pics of a tiny little organizng proejct I did last week. By the phone tends to always be a big pile. So, I grabbed a little basket and attempted to get a little organization going on. Ahhh... feels better already... and who doesn't love a dog leash in a bowl? I know I do.
 
In other news... I joined Weight Watchers Online today. I didn't really want to post that because then if I don't lose any weight nobody knows I was trying. I think that is part of my first born perfectionist/people pleaser personality. But, then I also thought it might add an extra layer of accountability so I went for it. I was getting a little fed up with my pants getting tighter and the scale going higher ever since December so I knew I needed to make a change. When it comes to money I am a firm believer in using someone else's plan (like Dave Ramsey) because I think in areas like money where we might have a problem it is best to listen to the wisdom of someone who knows what they are talking about. So, the same thing can probably be applied to weight loss too. So, hopefully, you will start to see pictures of a smaller Katie here on the blog. At least that is the hope...
Anyway, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment