So far so good! Sadly, I think this is the longest I have stuck with something without cheating at all! Ha! Sad. But true. I think my favorite part about the program is that "cheating" is built in. I get 26 points a day but then an additional 49 points for the week to use whenever. I love that because there are always those events that come up where you really have to eat something that isn't in your plan and I like that this plan allows for that. So far I have only used 2 of my weekly points.
Here are my favorite things about using Weight Watchers Online so far:
- I am eating way more fruits and veggies than I used to. I have always been decent but now I get them in at every meal and snacks
- I am drinking more water
- I am so much more conscious of mindless eating
- I feel like I am learning to make good choices... if I know I want a cookie after dinner I know that I have to make sacrifices earlier on in the day for that to happen
- I am getting a better idea of which foods I should be eating and which ones I need to limit
- I am discovering some great healthy recipes that our whole family is enjoying (hello! Skinnytaste.com anyone? Her recipes are delish and lists all the nutrition info and the points on every recipe!)
- It is a little tricky to eat things other people cook (I have decided to try to not use up my weekly points so that there is a little bit of a buffer when I am guessing about how many points are in some foods)
- It can be a little bit of a pain to log everything I eat... but then it is a really good thing
I will keep updating! But, for now, I feel like it has been a great choice for me and I feel like I really am learning a new lifestyle as they say.