Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our night at the E.R.

Wow! What a whirlwind past few days! As most of you know who are on Facebook with me our little Jack ended up in the ER on Tuesday night because of low oxygen levels. What started out as a little trip to urgent care because of a suspected ear infection turned into an adventure with an ambulance ride and not getting home until 2:30 in the morning!
I am so thankful to my parents who came right away to stay with the big kids so Nick could be at the hospital with us! And I am happy to report that Jack woke up this morning in a great mood and is totally acting like himself! 

We are headed to our regular doc here in a few so that Jack can have his post hospital check-up. I am also taking Max in. He has had a fever for a few days and was up all night coughing last night despite his breathing treatments. So yes... I haven't slept in days... so if you see me around please just hand me a latte and ignore any wacky statements I might make in my delirium.


1 comment:

  1. Poor guys!! Do they have asthma?? Hope you're all doing better soon!

    ReplyDelete