Now on to my Sunday letters (late of course! If it weren't for the cute button from Deidre's blog I think I would just call them Monday or Tuesday letters!)
What can I say? You have been a joy lately. After a life changing conversation with Stephanie and her suggestion of pairing carbs with PROTEIN every time you eat you are like a brand new person. I am starting to think a lot of your fits were due to low blood sugar (I plan to post more on this and some of then new foods and snacks we are eating around here later on this week). I am one happy mama because I have one very happy little boy! I feel a little bad sometimes when I have to force you to eat a piece of cheese or an egg but you are seriously so happy afterwards! You have also been cracking us up lately because you have been begging for a new baby sister. I think it is all about the math. We have two boys so you think we need two girls. I think if we actually gave you a new baby sister you would probably change your mind!
You are spoiled rotten. Your grandma got you a new North Face coat just like hers because you love hers so much and tried to take one from a girl in your Sunday school class! You have not been without your coat since you got it. You even sleep in it. At least you are grateful for what people give you. (Just so you know Mom if you are reading this... I would sleep with a new Coach purse if I ever got one... just kidding... maybe).
You seem better from your ear infection but you have been sleeping through the night like a newborn, meaning, not at all! Your Mommy is exhausted!!! I LOVE having extra time with you but let's do it during the day and not at night! Other than that, you are perfect. I love how you are constantly sticking out your tongue these days. It is adorable.
I love you. I am proud of you. And I really like the person that you are. :-)
In other news...
- It looks like Jack might be sick again. He is all sorts of congested and has been up a lot in the past few nights
- Obviously, because I have been up the past few nights I am exhausted
- I went to bed at 7 last night
- I can't believe April is almost here
- On Saturday I am throwing a bridal shower for my sister here at my house. I think it is the first shower I have had at my house since moving. I am super excited.
- I am starting to think about Sophie getting her first haircut. She has never even had a trim. But, it just feels like something we should do!
I hope everyone is having a great week!