Gee... good question! I don't know! I tend to be kind of an open book. You guys probably already know more than you want to! But here we go... 5 random things...
- In high school my best friend and I would pretend we were dating and married to Backstreet Boys. I of course was all about Brian Littrell. Yep... you can't make this stuff up.
- I HATE the sound of someone scratching fabric... especially like jeans. I tell Nick that it makes my "teeth curl". He says that makes no sense but it is true. I can't handle it! Recently my sister was over and she had a bad itch on her leg and she was scratching her jeans and I told her if she continued to scratch she was going to have to leave my home.
- Both my parents can curl their tongue and so can I. But, my sister can't. So, when she was little I liked to tell her that she was adopted because it would be genetically impossible for her to not curl her tongue too. I was sweet like that.
- I love pedicures but I really don't like those foam toe seperater things they put between your toes when painting. The feel of the foam between my toes really creeps me out. But, I deal with it in the name of beauty!
- Despite being a somewhat organized human being the inside of my purse is always a totally trashed mess. It is usually full to the brim with church bulletins, receipts, toy cars, and lots of other random things. I can never find my cell phone or keys once I stick them in my purse.