Friday, November 2, 2012

a month of {gratitude} day 2


Today I am feeling so thankful to be expecting our fourth child. I have always wanted to be a mom and always thought it would be awesome to have a big family. I feel so grateful that God would choose to bless me to be the mom of all of these kiddos. I am so excited for this new little guy to get here. There is that little saying that love isn't divided it is multiplied, and although it is a little hokey, it is true. With each baby our home is filled with even more love and fun. God really meant it when he said that children are a {BLESSING} from Him. Nothing could be more true.


Psalm 127:3-5 (ESV)
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
    the fruit of the womb a reward.
 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
    are the children[a] of one's youth.
Blessed is the man
    who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
    when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment