I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Max is sick so he and I are lounging around the house this morning hoping that rest = recuperation. The poor guy was up all night last night coughing. Reactive airway disease is the pits - side effect of being born a few weeks too early.
The hubs took the younger two to Wal-Mart this morning to get a new tire. Yep. We need another new tire. This one is for the car though. I had to grab this pic of Jack in his adorable penguin hat and new coat from Grandma before he left... that wild boy melts my heart (in related news... I cropped the toy gun he is holding in his hands out of the picture...)
To catch up a little I thought I would add in a little list of things I am thankful for...
- A long weekend with the hubs at home. Lots of time just the 5 of us (plus our furry babies of course) has been wonderful.
- Christmas music on the radio... it makes me smile.
- Online shopping... I might manage to avoid actually having to go into a store to buy any of my gifts this year... yay for avoiding long lines and crowded parking lots!
- Lots of moving and shaking from Baby #4. I think he and Jack tie for most active baby in the womb so far... start praying for me now, Friends!
- Fireplaces and coffee on super chilly days.
- A hubs that takes care of our family so well and works hard to get things done for us.
Enjoy your weekend!