Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summertime!

It is summertime and the livin' is easy! Well... actually, I am not sure about that. I don't know about the rest of you SAHM's but in a lot of ways summer is just like the rest of the year... but I do love that we can play outside so much more and all of the fun activities summer offers. I was looking forward to the slower pace of summer but I am yet to actually find that to be true! We have been so busy around here. And somehow, I think there is something on our calendar almost every weekend until the middle of August! (all fun stuff! but still!)

Anyway, I got a new camera lens this week! Woo hoo! In hopes of making my photog skills a {bit} better before launching the new blog this fall. Here are a few shots I took today during a little impromptu practice session!


I think with a little practice I am going to like this lens. But, I am not a professional photographer by ANY means. Lately I have been reading lots of tutorials online and wow... there is a lot to know about photography! Who knew? Ha!

Anyway, is everyone else keeping busy this summer? :) Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment