- I am so excited that it is Friday! I just love weekends. I am going to a baby shower on Saturday and we were invited by some friends to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday. Now I am just trying to decide what delicious snack to bring for the big game.
- Jack has been waking up a lot in the middle of the night for the past few weeks because he is getting some teeth. I can tell he is feeling better but he is still waking up so last night Nick and I got a little tough and went in to check on him when he cried but never got him out of bed so hopefully we will have all our kids sleeping through the night again soon.
- We have started attending a new church (for a variety of reasons that I won't go into) and we have been beyond blessed. We have been so welcomed in and made to feel like part of the family right off the bat. This church is truly an answer to prayer and while there are no perfect churches we feel right in the middle of the will of God right now and that feels awesome.
- My birthday is in 11 days. I will be 28!
- I started a one year Bible reading plan back in August and am still doing it! This is a HUGE victory for me!
- I think most people know this but I haven't officially announced it so I guess I will go ahead and say that the Lord willing we are going to be homeschooling next year. I am so excited. Last week I read the book Family Driven Faith (awesome book) and it was great because it really confirmed everything I was feeling.
- We don't have anywhere to be today which is very exciting... and my house really needs me home all day. This place quickly becomes a pit when we are out and about a lot.
Well, that is all I can think of for now! I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!