Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My very own Valentine

Valentine's Day always takes a back seat in this house to my birthday! However, I couldn't let today go by without giving a shout out to my very own Valentine... the hubs.

My top 5 favorite things about Nick Ramsey....
5. He is bald. I love it. I think it is hot.
4. He makes me laugh all the time and is the funniest person I know.
3. He is an amazing dad and strives to be better all the time. He truly has a heart to love and serve our family.
2. He is my best friend. There is no one I would rather hang out with... and I seriously get excited everyday when he calls and says he is on his way home from work.
1. He loves Jesus and truly has a heart to live a life that glorifies God. I am inspired by Nick's attitude towards service and his heart for others.

I love you, Babe! There is no one I would rather live this crazy life with!

1 comment: