Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2 good reads

Just wanted to pop in and post links to two wonderful blog posts I read today. They are both wonderful reads and encouragement!

The first is by Rachel Jancovik, author of "Loving the Little Years" and of one of my favorite blog posts of all time, "Motherhood is Calling- and Where Your Children Rank". Today she wrote an amazing post on the Desiring God blog called "The Unbaked Biscuit." I highly recommend it if you need a little encouragement in your attitude toward serving. GOOOOD stuff.

The other is by Darlene Schacht and she wrote a great marriage post today over at The Better Mom. It is called "Love is a Gift Not a Swap of Emotions". It is a great reminder for us as wives. Especially during the holiday season when things can get crazy and busy and we can take our frustrations out on those we love the most!

And because I don't like to leave a post without a picture... enjoy this one of my cat under the Christmas tree. I am pretty sure he thinks the new tree skirt is his new cat bed. How cute is he?

1 comment:

  1. That makes me want a cat. Must look away from picture. Aw!

    ReplyDelete