Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Recap Part 1

Wow, can you believe Christmas is over and tomorrow is New Year's Eve? I am in disbelief. I have been a bad blogger during this holiday. The hubs has been off work since the Friday before Christmas and we have been soaking up all the family time. I think it might be the longest span of time off he has ever had! 

I also have not been the best picture taker during this Christmas. The Saturday before Christmas we celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family at our house and then that Sunday we celebrated with Nick's sister and her family. At both events I don't think I snapped a single photo. I guess I was having too much fun to be bothered!

But, I did get some photos of Christmas Eve and Christmas day thankfully. So, I thought I would post a few pics in a couple of installments!

Here are the kiddos before church on Sunday morning before Christmas. I was glad they had so many opportunities to wear their cute Christmas outfits! I also think this might be one of the first times in almost 2 1/2 years that I have ever gotten a picture of all three kiddos smiling at the same time!

On Christmas Eve we went with my parents, sister and brother-in-law, and Grandma to a Japanese hibachi restaurant for dinner (SO much fun! and delicious!) Then we went back to my parents for Christmas p.j.s and a Wii bowling tournament... which I might have placed last in... I am such a sucker for kiddos in matching Christmas p.j.s. I hope to do this as long as they will let me...

We stayed late at my parents and made it home in time to put everyone to bed and get the tree ready for Christmas morning.
More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment