Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Nutcracker Ballet

On Friday morning I got to take my two big kiddos to see The Nutcracker Ballet with our homeschool group (Jack got to spend the morning with his Papa which he was very excited about!). I realized that this was my kiddos first opportunity to go to a live theater production and I made a point to share with them proper theater etiquette and remind them that going to the theater is a very special privilege. I was also very pleased we had an opportunity for them to get a little more wear out of the adorable Christmas outfits that my mom got them for Christmas! I didn't take my camera with me but we got some cute shots in front of the tree before we left.




Little bro did not want to be left out of the sibling photo shoot.




Nothing makes me quite happier than seeing our three kiddos together. I can't wait until we add their little brother to the group photos!
The kids and I had a wonderful time and I was beyond proud of them! In the past the performance used to be cut short for the kiddos but this year was a full two hour ballet. They sat still through the entire thing and told me that they loved it! Max said he loved the rat king and Sophie loved all of the ballerinas. I am so thankful to have gotten to have such a neat Christmas experience with my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment