Thursday, December 13, 2012

10 weeks to go...

I am 30 weeks today! Wow! That is just crazy! When I posted this photo on Instagram I had to ask if it would be socially acceptable to wear comfy pants for the next 10 weeks... I was kind of serious...

Things are going well though. We had an ultrasound last week and our little guy looks awesome! The doc is not concerned at all with our little man anymore which was a wonderful early Christmas present for this mama. They said he weights about 2 pounds, 14 ounces right now so his growth is no longer a concern and his heart and palette look great. Yay! Also, I passed my glucose test and my doctor's only concern was that my iron levels are a little low. He suggested trying to get a little more iron through food. Steak for dinner? If you insist...

I have also reached the point where getting to my own toes and breathing at the same time is a difficult endeavor. Lucky for me, I have the best husband ever. After offering to send me to get a pedicure to which I declined because A) I am feeling cheap this time of year and B) I really didn't want to have to shave my legs... the hubs offered to paint my toes himself. Oh how I love that man! And he actually did a really good job. If computer programming doesn't pan out I think he has a real future in toenails....


Also, in the wake of preparing for baby, our other baby might be dealing with a little bit of regression...

This guy is a wildcard for sure. We were at lunch with a friend and her baby yesterday and the baby was doing the "yelling to hear his own voice" little thing that babies do. Jack walked up to him and covered his mouth with his hand and said, "stop it baby". Yeah, I might have my hands full....

Despite a little anxiety about how Jack will do and a little pressure to get every nook and cranny of my home clean and organized, we could not be more excited for our little Quatro to get here! We love him so much already.

1 comment: