Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday {Randomness} 1st edition

I have decided to make Fridays a day for random blog posts. There are so many little snippets and things I want to talk about that rarely are enough for their own posts. So, I thought I would go ahead and dedicate one day a week to the randomness. It is also a great place to post my random Instagram pics from the week that I want to share!

Oh goodness. We had a stressful morning around here. This morning Nick and I realized we hadn't seen our cat since yesterday afternoon. We searched high and low and finally came to the conclusion that he must have somehow gotten out. I was feeling devastated. There were some serious tears (on my part) as we searched all morning. Our cat is not a hider, he likes to be where the action is, so I just knew he was gone. During my last check of the house I decided to check the linen closet, lo and behold, there was my Whiskers. I can't believe he has been in there since yesterday and didn't make any noise. And, because he is the best cat ever he didn't even have any potty accidents in there. We are so excited to have our sweet kitty found. 

Yes, we are a little attached to our kitty...

The other good news in our house is that we are now 33 weeks along with our sweet little Quatro. Here is the belly shot...
I have a doctor's appointment today and as always I am excited to hear our little man's heartbeat and am dreading the big weigh in... My next appointment will be our last ultrasound. This pregnancy really has flown by. I can't believe we are getting so close.

I am hoping to hop back on here a little later with a New Years Resolution post. Our pastor gave a really awesome sermon this past weekend about the right and wrong way to make resolutions based off of James 4:13-17. You can listen to it here. I think you will be encouraged.

I will leave this post with some pics from the last week or so!
This little guy always has me smiling. He loves when we take pictures on my iPhone so he can see himself.

I am really enjoying this book by Elyse Fitzpatrick. 

I kind of can't believe I have a 6 year old. Where does the time go?

Sophie loves hanging with her daddy under almost any circumstances. She was sitting and watching him set up his new computer.

And I can't forget about my favorite puppy friend. Yep, he sleeps in our bed with us every night.

We got a beautiful snow on New Year's Eve and the kiddos enjoyed watching it.

Yep, it is all about "the rug".

Max asked me to take this pic of him with his Ninja Turtles.

I ended up sick on NYE so we had to cancel our plans. We ended up painting pics of the ball in Times Square. 

My 3 cuties on New Years Day

Meal planning.... I am now doing my meal planning 2 weeks at a time as we are on a  new 2 weeks at a time budget. I think it is going to work really well.

Yesterday we took my grandma to get her haircut. Here are my 3 peeps waiting patiently. 

Well, I am going to go pet my cat and get going for the day. I hope everyone has a blessed Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Do you shop at once for 2 weeks of meals? I freaking hate going to the grocery store with a fiery passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the plan... But I imagine there will be a milk/bananas stop during the second week.

    ReplyDelete