Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Bullet Points

  • Nick arrived safely in the Joplin area last night. I haven't heard from him today so I am not sure what he is up to but I am still just praying that Jesus will be made known and the love of Christ will show through whatever they are doing.
  • My friend Heather invited us over for dinner last night which was awesome because it totally filled up our hardest part of the day around here! I am so thankful!
  • We are going to a birthday party this evening for Max's buddy, Ben! I can't believe Ben is 5 years old... I don't like this because it means that Max will be 5 years old soon too and that just sounds too old.
  • I went to step class this morning at the gym which is one of my favorite classes. I feel like I get such a good workout and it is super fun. One of the childcare workers came and got me a little early because Jack was crying so I didn't get a full workout in but I think I just missed the cool down.
  • Tomorrow we are going to a bar-b-que at my parent's house. I am looking forward to relaxing and hanging out with my family! Although, it will be weird not having Nick there! 
  • I bought Imo's cheese and salad dressing at the store recently so I am planning on having an Imo's salad for lunch so I am very excited about that! They have the yummiest salads there! 
  • I missed Nick last night but I got to sleep in the middle of the bed which was fabulous! The last time I got to sleep in the middle of the bed by myself Nick was sick but that night I ended up waking up at midnight and being in labor and had to go to the hospital and have a baby! Ha!
  • My daughter carries around chapstick like most kids carry around a security blanket or stuffed animal... she calls it her make-up and is never without it.
  • I have been using The Message during my quiet times in the morning and have been so encouraged. I especially love reading through the Psalms. This morning I read Psalm 136. I love how it starts out, "Thank God! He deserves your thanks. His love never quits. Thank the God of all gods, His love never quits. Thank the Lord of all lords. His love never quits." Such an amazing reminder that no matter where we are, what is happening, what we are doing... facing all the uncertainty that we must face in this life one thing is constant: His love never quits! Can I get a hallelujah? :)
  • I think my herbs that I planted are doing pretty well! I love looking at them above my sink everyday!
  • So.... what's new with you guys? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment