Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This year was my first Mother's Day as a mom of 3! It was wonderful! We woke up so sleepy because of being out late at the wedding the night before! The hubs offered to go grab Bread Co. for breakfast (major husband points!). He came home with my favorite bagel, a Diet Coke, beautiful flowers, and new coffee! I was so happy! Gifts are totally my love language and he was "speaking to me" yesterday morning! :-)
 Aren't those flowers beautiful? He is so good! (My house looks so pretty right now because I have these flowers plus two vases of tulips from the wedding!) We dedicated Jack at church that morning which was very special. My parents, my Grandma June, my Grandma and Grandpa Powell, my Aunt Cheryl, and my cousin Lindsey were all able to come to the service which was very special!
 It was neat to have our whole family up there together being prayed over. Training up our children to know and love the Lord is something Nick and I take very serioulsy and it is so neat to recognize that.
 Here are some shots after church with my peeps!



 After naptime we went to Downtown St. Charles and walked around the park. It was the perfect way to spend our afternoon!





I hope all of you Moms had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fantastic mother's day! i love the picture of you with the kids on the couch--so sweet!

    ReplyDelete