Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday is here!

Woo hoo! Happy Friday everyone! We are sure having a good one here! The hubs let me sleep in (7:35am... woot woot!) and when I came downstairs he had my breakfast and coffee ready. I know what you are thinking and nope, he is not for sale! :)

The kiddos and I headed to the gym so I could go to step class which honestly, totally kicked my butt today! (Heidi Jo, I totally think of you everytime I go to step because I remember us going to the Ft. Collins Club in high school!) Anyway, I am not sure if I will be able to walk later! In order to get the kiddos out the door in a timely fashion I had bribed them with doughnuts so after the gym my friend Heather and her little girl joined us for some coffee and doughnuts at Heaven Scent or The Bakery as my kiddos call it(don't worry, our workout wasn't for nothing... we mostly stuck with the coffee... mostly). Our kids cooperated for the most part and luckily we were some of the only people there so we didn't feel too bad.

We are now chillaxin at home watching a little Beauty and the Beast... also known as, the only movie my kids agree on! And bonus! I like it too!

Tonight I have Bunco. The theme is "When I dip you dip we dip", how cute is that? So, I am going to be a total cheater-pants and run by Dierbergs on the way and get something delicious!

Not much on tap for the weekend around here which is just what we R's need after lots of crazy weekends in a row!

Just to be fun... here are a few pics from this time two years ago! Kiddos get big way too fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment